Frequently Asked Questions
Facebook affiliate marketing allows creators to tap into the platform's power and audiences to drive more traffic to a Facebook page, group, or external website – enabling them to grow affiliate revenue through sales.
Facebook not only comes with an audience of more than 2.9 billion people, but it also has some extremely powerful targeting tools to help narrow that audience down to those most interested in your offer.
There are already tens of thousands of groups and pages for almost any niche and topic imaginable.
Affiliate marketing on Facebook is all about finding a niche audience and creating affiliate link posts to entice them.
There are a number of ways to become an affiliate marketer on Facebook. Still, the preferred method is to start a Facebook page or group so that affiliates can target their audience, grow a loyal fan base and promote potential products/services.
- Number of monthly active Facebook users worldwide - Statista
- Facebook Reports Third Quarter 2021 Results
- For Social Media Marketers, Facebook Produces the Best ROI
- An Update on Facebook Video Metrics
- Facebook Hits 8 Billion Daily Video Views, Doubling From 4 Billion In April
- The Evolution of Facebook Watch