It was a big year for Commission Factory in 2019 for a number of reasons, our team got bigger, we also saw phenomenal growth on the network year on year and we officially joined the Awin family on the 1st October 2019, we are excited to see what 2020 will bring.
With a new decade in front of us and another big year ahead, we thought we would help you plan your year with our 2020 Affiliate Marketing Calendar.
Commission Factory Events
We look to continue our already popular events and adding a couple more, which will be revealed closer to the time. For those of you who are unfamiliar with our events, we will continue the following: -
- Spring Style Mixer - One of the most sort after events, it is a chance for fashion & beauty publishers and advertisers to mingle, exchange ideas and enjoy a drink or two with canapés.
- Travel Mixer - Aussies love to travel and well we love talking about it. With travel bloggers, tech providers and advertisers on a panel-style format, it is an opportunity to see what is going on in the industry and ask the experts questions.
- Webinars - The webinars have been a massive hit and continues to grow in attendance, so thank you for everyone who has been involved in our past few webinars and everyone who has attended.
If you have something thought-provoking to share or want to be a speaker at one of our events or co-host for one of our webinars email email@example.com.
Retail Theme and Events
The secret to a solid affiliate program is to plan, plan and plan some more. Here are the key retail themes and events to keep in mind, when running your affiliate program over the next six months.
- Back To School
- Back to Uni
- Click Frenzy Travel - 17th - 18th
- Mid- Season Sale
- Afterpay Day
- Vogue Online Shopping Night
- Easter Sunday & Monday 12 - 13th
- Mercedes Benz Fashion Week
- Mother’s Day
- Click Frenzy Mayhem - 19th - 20th
- EOFY Sales
- Winter Sports and travel
Happy new year and good luck with planning over the six to twelve months.