We are announcing the release of our affiliate marketing Google Chrome extension to easily access your account and creatives.
Commission Factory, the southern hemisphere’s largest affiliate network are announcing today the launch of their first ever browser extension. The Google Chrome extension allows affiliates to easily check account balances, create and share links across the web and social media and access coupons and promotions to share with their audience.
The goal of Commission Factory has always been to make affiliate marketing simple for their affiliate partners and in turn increase sales for their pool of online retailers and service providers. This tool is just one of many tools and services offered by Commission Factory and gives a brief snapshot of their account and allows users to instantly create or share links as they browse the web.
With the Google Chrome Extension you can:
- Check your pending and approved commissions
- See how many dashboard messages and alerts are awaiting your review
- Instantly see which advertisers you have not yet joined
- Be notified how many coupons or promotions are on offer for the merchant site you have visited
- Go to any advertiser product page and immediately create deeplinks
- Share product links instantly to Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Tumblr and Pinterest
- Share coupons and promotions to Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Tumblr and Pinterest
This extension is one of the most helpful and user-friendly of any network in the world and aims to assist affiliates to increase brand awareness for their merchants and increase revenues.
Google Chrome is only the first off the ranks with a Firefox extension coming soon so keep an eye out for it’s announcement.